2011/11/17

fall fashion - purple and yellow

Hi guys and girls

So today I looked out of the window and fiiiinally the cloud tap clogging our zurich sky was gone and the shy fall sun could shine again. Everything was glowing in golden and red tones ans the trees have already adjusted their outfit to the season style ;) with the sun shining it's finally a bit warmer again and so ideal for some heavy jumpers and cuddly scarves.
I'm sure some of you, or probably most of you, know the site polyvore.com. It's an awesome page about people creating sets with their favourite clothes, accessories and everything a fashion lover's heart could wish for. I made an outfit a while ago with two of the hippest colours for fall: purple and yellow. So checkout my fall outfit and tell me what you think ;)

love, the beauty


mix it - colour blocking



No comments:

Post a Comment